Conversion into book-entry form ('dematerialisation') of securities is the process by which securities are registered with a stock exchange to make them tradable. It means the securities are officially entered into the trading system of the stock exchange, which makes them available for trade by investors.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Announcement Fiscal Year 2023 Review
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?