Please note that we need two business days to process payments. On business days, all payments received are processed in the morning and credited to your portfolio. Therefore, the booked balance may not yet immediately be visible in the trading platform. Please be patient and try again later.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Announcement Fiscal Year 2023 Review
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?