It may take a few seconds for the 'Take photo' button to appear. We will first attempt to take the selfie automatically. For this purpose we need to start certain processes, such as facial recognition. You then keep the device steady and hold your face in the frame. You can tap the button when it appears, or wait until the selfie is taken automatically.
When taking the selfie, we will ask you to move your head to the left and to the right. This movement will be stored in our systems as a short video.
If it doesn't work, please send us a message. We will be happy to help you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?