Use the standard photo app on your smartphone to scan the QR code. If scanning the QR code fails, we can send you a link in a text message to your smartphone. For this, go to the screen with the QR-code and choose 'SMS' to the right of 'QR code'. Enter your mobile phone number and choose 'Send text'. You will then receive a text message with a link.
As you scan the code, you will be prompted to open a new page on your smartphone. Using your smartphone, you then take a photo of your passport or ID card without covering your CSN or passport photo.
If you do not have a European passport, identity card or driving license, please contact us for further instructions.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?