As a proof of identity, you can choose between your passport or identity card.
|Instructional video - Passport|
|Have you chosen to take a photo of your passport and your face?|
|Instructional video - Driving license|
|Have you chosen to take a photo of your driving license and your face?|
Do you have questions about the identification form or are you not sure if you are filling in the correct details? Or are you unsure if the identification process is completed?
Use the webform or call one of our staff at +44 3443 699 009.
Was this article helpful?
43 out of 59 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?