You cannot take a good photo or you receive a message that the photo of your ID-card is rejected. To help you with this, we would like to give you some tips:
Scanning your identity card
Let us start by taking a picture of your unfolded passport or identity card. Keep your smartphone at hand.
- Make sure the lighting is good; we recommend taking photos in daylight without flash;
- Make sure the document fits within the indicated frames on the screen;
- Make sure the photo is clearly visible and all text is legible;
- Make sure you do not have anything on your passport (nothing should be covered).
- Take a picture of the front of your ID document (in the case of a passport, this is the page with your details and picture);
- Take a picture of the back of your ID document (in the case of a passport, this is the back of the page with your details and picture); Do not hold your camera directly over but diagonally above your identity card;
- Take a picture from a different angle of your document (in the case of a passport from the page with your details and picture);
- You will be presented with a screen asking you to check the picture(s) of your ID proof. It is important that your entire document is fully visible (including its corners) and that all details are fully visible and legible as well.
We hope that the above tips will be helpful to complete our identification and verification process.