If access to your camera is blocked, this will be because of the privacy settings of your phone or your browser. Consult the manual of your phone or browser to change the settings.
We recommend using the Chrome app instead of Samsung Internet. If you do not have the Chrome app, you can download it on your smartphone from the app store.
After downloading, set Chrome as your default browser. This works as follows:
- Open Settings () on your Android device.
- Tap 'Apps'
- Tap Default apps under General
- Tap Browser appChrome.
If it doesn't work, please send us an email. We will be happy to help you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?