You take a photo from two angels of your unfolded passport, ID-card or driving license. Taking the first photo, hold your camera directly over your ID. For the second photo , hold your camera diagonally over your ID.
Check if your ID fits within the frame. This is achieved by holding your mobile phone further away or closer. Make sure there is enough light. Also, make sure that no other personal details are visible. Anything that shows up on your phone's screen will show up in the photo. This is also everything that is outside the frame. Therefore, use an empty table for example as a surface.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?