Unfortunately, you cannot.
Although this website was made to be mobile friendly, unfortunately it is not possible to go through the Trading Account opening form with a tablet. To start the identification process and to conclude the Trading Account Agreement, we recommend you use your computer or laptop.
Your mobile device (smartphone) can be used when we ask you to confirm your identity.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does the identification process for opening a trading account at Captin work?
- When identifying, I get the message 'Something went wrong'. What do I do?
- Which identity documents can I use?
- My information (on the identity card) is not approved. How do I solve this?
- I can't take a good photo of my ID card. What do I do now?
- What do I do with 'tilt document'?
- II want to identify myself. What specifications does my mobile phone (smartphone) have to meet?
- Can I use a tablet to go through the Trading Account opening form?
- Can I keep my glasses on when I take the picture of my face (a selfie)?
- I don't see a button to take my selfie. What do I do now?