- Every week there will be an auction.
- The auction operates according to an established method.
- After the auction, a new price is set. You can find this price on the platform and on the listing page.
- Your order will be settled based on the new price. If you have made a sale, the proceeds will be transferred to you.
- If you have made a purchase, your purchase will be visible in your portfolio on Thursday.
- If you have made a purchase, the remaining amount will automatically be recredited to your contra account.
- You can view the transaction note in your personal message box, which is found at the top right of the platform.
- If not all your DRs are sold, your installment order will participate in the next trading round.
- Your (installment) order may automatically expire. Any earmarked funds will then be returned automatically. Link to validity.
- You can place only one order per Trading Round. An order cannot be changed. If you want to change an order, you will first have to cancel the outstanding order.
Was this article helpful?
21 out of 27 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?