All deposited orders have an expiry date. An expiry date is the date on which the order expires and disappears from the order book.
- When a buy order expires, your (remaining) funds are released back into your portfolio. Please note that unused funds are transferred back to your fixed contra account after 5 working days.
- When a sell order expires, the (remaining) number of certificates of the order is released back into your portfolio.
On the trading platform, an order is automatically given an expiry date equal to the last day of the following month. It is not possible to change this date.
Example: You place an order on Thursday 29 June 2023. The expiry date will then automatically be the last working day of the following month: Monday 31 July 2023.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?