The order book can be accessed via the platform. There, the order book is visible in the order submission screen.
However, note that once you have placed your order, you will no longer be able to inspect the order book in the platform. This is because you can only place one order per trading round.
To view the order book in the platform, your Depository Receipts will first have to be converted into book-entry form. When they are recorded in book-entry form, you can place an order.
You can also view the updated order book at the Triodos Listing Page
The order book
The order book shows the top 10 highest bid prices and the lowest ask prices. NOTE!! The order book may be larger than the ten bid prices and/or the ten ask prices on display.
The order book is dynamic and is currently updated 24/7, except when there is a Trading Round.
In the order book, you will see the following columns
- Orders: Displays the number of orders at the specific price level
- Number: Displays the number of Depository Receipts submitted at the specific price level
- Buy price/sell price: Displays the top 10 of price quotations.
- Buy price is sorted from highest price to lowest price
- Sell price is sorted from lowest price to highest price.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?