A buy or sell order is definitive until cancelled. An order can only be cancelled on the online platform. Cancellation of an order is possible until a Trading Round commences (see Article 'Until when can I submit orders?). Once a Trading Round commences, cancellation is no longer possible.
Captin reserves the right to cancel orders in the following situations:
- the order is in breach of applicable rules and regulations;
- the order is in breach of the Trading Rules, the Rulebook and/or the Custodian Regulations;
- other exceptional circumstances.
To cancel an order via the platform, please complete the following steps:
- Click on 'Orders' in the navigation menu on the left.
- Then go to the 'Open' tab where the deposited orders are displayed.
- Click the 'Cancel' option on the right-hand side of the table.
- You will be asked for confirmation. Click on "Yes".
- Your order is cancelled and can be found under orders under the 'History' tab.
Refer to the order entry guide for detailed instructions and additional information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?