The Trade Round
The Trading Round starts every Wednesday at 14:00 Central European Time (CET).
During this Trading Round, it is determined whether buy orders and sell orders in the order book can be matched and at what price. Transactions are also settled.
Order entry during the Trade round
It is not possible to place new orders and cancel existing orders during the Trade round.
The auction round
The auction round runs weekly from Thursday 9:00 Central European Time (CET) to Wednesday 13:59 CET. During each Auction Round, the Market gathers buy orders and sell orders without immediately executing trades that may match.
During the Auction Round, orders can only be placed or cancelled.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?