The Auction Round takes place every Thursday at 9:00 Central European Time (CET) and ends every Wednesday at 13:59 CET. During each Auction Round the market collects buy and sell orders without immediately executing transactions that may match. Orders can only be placed or cancelled during the Auction Round. Once a week, the possibility to place or cancel orders is temporarily halted and the market closes its order book. In this period, the Market assesses whether buy and sell orders in the order book can be matched. This period is known as the Trading Round.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?