Unfortunately, it is not possible to know in advance if your order will be settled during the upcoming auction. The auction depends on the aggregate order supply and the available trading volumes at the time.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 11 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?