You can place an order during the trading rounds, which run from Thursday morning 9:00 am to Wednesday afternoon 1:59 pm. Within this period, you can enter your orders and have them executed.
Was this article helpful?
21 out of 34 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to dividends?
- How do I place an order?
- Step-by-step plan to place a buy order
- How does an auction of Triodos Depository Receipts operate?
- You have placed an order, now what?
- How does the market operate?
- When will the Auction Round take place?
- When will the Trading Round take place?
- When can I enter an order?
- Why is my order not executed?