Once you have completed your onboarding, your DRs will be converted into book-entry form. In this form, they will be tradeable. You can find the exact dates of the book-entry times in our book-entry time calendar. The book-entry calendar can be consulted through the following link: calendar.
It is helpful to keep an eye on the dates of the book-entry times, so as to know when your DRs will be available for trade. When your DRs are converted into book-entry form, you can buy or sell them at the Captin trading platform.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?