Once you have completed your onboarding, your DRs will be converted into book-entry form. In this form, they will be tradeable. The frequency of dematerialization moments needs to be determined more precisely.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 19 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Announcement Fiscal Year 2023 Review
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?