If you notice your DRs are displayed as 'Currently Not Trading', it means you have yet to complete the Captin onboarding process. It is important to complete the onboarding process to make your securities tradeable.
Once you have successfully completed onboarding and your account has been approved, your DRs will be made tradeable at the next scheduled book-entry time. You can find the exact book-entry times at the calendar.
We recommend completing the onboarding so as to gain access to the trade in your DRs. If you need assistance with completing your onboarding, you can consult the Manual for opening a trading account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?