It is not possible to transfer funds from Captin into another contra account. All funds and proceeds are always transferred back into the fixed contra account known to us. This policy ensures the security and transparency of the transactions.
If you want to transfer money to another account, you will have to do this from the fixed contra account linked to your Captin account. You can then use the normal bank transfer method available from your own bank.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?