At Captin, we have a policy of regularly transferring outstanding funds in your account back to your fixed contra account. We do this, because Captin is not a bank and therefore not allowed to maintain funds.
Funds can remain in your portfolio with Captin for up to five (5) business days without a specific purchase order. After this period of five (5) business days, the funds will automatically be transferred back into the fixed contra account known to us.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My booked balance is not visible in the trading platform.
- How can I transfer money back to my fixed contra account?
- How can I transfer money to my portfolio on the trading platform?
- Why has my money been transferred back without my instruction?
- Why does the value of my portfolio change each trading round?
- Can I transfer funds from Captin to another account?
- I have Depository Receipts indicating 'Currently Not Trading' What do I do?
- When will my DRs be tradeable?
- What does conversion into book-entry form mean?