Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax
If you are a Belgian resident, stock exchange transactions tax (Taks Op Beursverrichtingen - TOB) will be withheld when your transaction is processed. The calculation of TOB will be displayed on the confirmation screen after you have entered your order. TOB is 0.35% of the total transaction amount, with a maximum €1,600
It should be well noted that TOB applies to Belgian residents specifically and that these costs are withheld during the processing of the transaction. Be sure to consider TOB when you plan your investments.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are there any costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Which fees are charged for transfers that do not follow from transactions?
- Why are additional transaction costs withheld?
- Can Captin change the fees charged for transactions and/or the use of the Market?
- Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax