When the order is first entered, the transaction costs that are withheld are based on the price limit you submitted. If during the trading day the perfect price deviates from the price limit you submitted, you may ultimately have to pay higher transaction costs. That is why additional transaction costs are earmarked in advance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are there any costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Which fees are charged for transfers that do not follow from transactions?
- Why are additional transaction costs withheld?
- Can Captin change the fees charged for transactions and/or the use of the Market?
- Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax