At Captin, both fixed and variable transaction costs are charged for each buy and sell order. Below is an overview of the fees:
- Standard fee: EUR 5.00 per placed buy and sell order. These fees will not apply during the calendar year 2023.
- Execution fee: 0.30% per executed buy or sell order, calculated on the executed order size multiplied by the transaction price (*).
- (*) When placing an order, a fee of 0.60% is reserved due to technical reasons. Upon the settlement of your order, a 0.30% fee is actually charged.
Please note that these fees vary per transaction and depend on the order size and final buy or sell price.
Was this article helpful?
30 out of 46 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are there any costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Which fees are charged for transfers that do not follow from transactions?
- Why are additional transaction costs withheld?
- Can Captin change the fees charged for transactions and/or the use of the Market?
- Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax