For depository receipt transfers not resulting from transactions, Captin charges the transferor €50 per transfer. Examples of transfers not resulting from a transaction include, without limitation, transfers on account of a gift, divorce or an inheritance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are there any costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Which fees are charged for transfers that do not follow from transactions?
- Why are additional transaction costs withheld?
- Can Captin change the fees charged for transactions and/or the use of the Market?
- Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax