There are no costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account with us? You can open and maintain a trading account free of charge. Transaction costs will be charged only when you buy or sell depository receipts.
Was this article helpful?
110 out of 135 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are there any costs associated with opening, maintaining and closing a trading account?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Which fees are charged for transfers that do not follow from transactions?
- Why are additional transaction costs withheld?
- Can Captin change the fees charged for transactions and/or the use of the Market?
- Belgian Stock Exchange Transactions Tax